Home

Celexa vs Lexapro side effects Reddit

Lexapro vs. celexa. Frustrated and anxious. Hi all! I'm 26 and have suffered from generalized anxiety for my entire life. I went to my GP today and mentioned maybe wanting to try something for my anxiety. She was all for it and started talking up lexapro. How it was a cleaner drug with minimal side effects Celexa is a mixture of both mirror images. It turns out that only one of them is the one that gives the majority of the beneficial effects, and the other one causes most of the side effects. Lexapro is just the good mirror image. That's why the overall dose is lower. 3 Not just Lexapro. I tried all other SSRIs and the only one that worked for me was Celexa. Not that it doesn't have side effects but I can tolerate it better than the rest of them (Zoloft, Lexapro , Trintellix and Prozac ) 1. level 2 Lexapro/escitalopram: Hoped this would stick because of its relation to citalopram/Celexa, but wasn't on this one very long (about a month) due to side effects. I started to experience paraesthesia (numbness, tingling, weird sensations I still can't quite describe) in my face, hands, and feet

Lexapro vs. celexa. Frustrated and anxious : Anxiety - reddi

Dr. Alan Ali answered. 32 years experience Psychiatry. Lexapro (escitalopram): Lexapro (escitalopram) is isomers of celexa, with fewer side effects and better tolerability. Send thanks to the doctor. A 32-year-old male asked Side Effects and Cautions Your mental state may unexpectedly change as you take Celexa or Lexapro. You could have suicidal thoughts as you start your prescription or when your dose goes up or down Do not take Lexapro if you: are allergic to escitalopram oxalate or citalopram hydrobromide or any of the ingredients in Lexapro. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients in Lexapro.; take a monoamine oxidase inhibitor ().Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist if you are not sure if you take an MAOI, including the antibiotic linezolid Side effects: The side effect profiles of Celexa and Lexapro are extremely similar - likely due to the fact that both medications are chemically-similar (containing S-citalopram) with identical primary mechanisms of action. Common side effects for Celexa and Lexapro include: ejaculation disorder, nausea, insomnia, somnolence, and sweating Celexa is an effective antidepressant but it may cause more side effects than other SSRIs, such as escitalopram. 20 mg/day is the maximum recommended dosage for seniors older than 60 years, people... Lexapro is an effective antidepressant that may have less potential for adverse effects than other SSRI antidepressants

Anxiety Disorder: Celexa vs Lexapro : AskDoctorSmeee

1. Celexa has one warning that Lexapro does not. Celexa doses greater than 40 mg per day are not recommended. This is due to the risk of electrical changes in your heart (or, fast or slow heart rate)
  2. Celexa (citalopram) and Lexapro (escitalopram) are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) type antidepressants used to treat depression and anxiety disorders. Side effects of Celexa and Lexapro that are similar include nausea, dry mouth, increased sweating, headache, tremor (shaking), drowsiness, difficulty sleeping, and sexual difficulties
  3. Lexapro (escitalopram) is good for treating depression and anxiety. It is less likely to cause side effects than and has fewer drug interactions. However, it might not be a good choice if you have liver or heart problems. Celexa (citalopram) is good for treating depression and anxiety. Side effects are less likely to happen compared to other antidepressants; however, it is not the best choice.
  4. Citalopram (Celexa) is an antidepressant medication that is also used to treat anxiety. It is affordable and generally safe, but there are some side effects and drug interactions to be aware of. You should also not stop taking it without talking to your provider first
  5. The less sexual side effect was with Celexa and Lexapro, the most delayed ej. was with Zoloft (50mg) which surprisingly gave me stronger O. (maybe because of the lasting longer, I don't know) With all the SSRI's I've tried, I never had problems with getting and maintaining erections, nor with loss of desire
  6. Side effects The charts below list examples of side effects of Lexapro and Zoloft. Because Lexapro and Zoloft are both SSRIs, they share many of the same side effects
  7. Health insurance plans typically cover antidepressant medications such as Lexapro and Zoloft, but prefer you to use the generic forms. Side effects. The charts below list examples of side effects of Lexapro and Zoloft. Because Lexapro and Zoloft are both SSRIs, they share many of the same side effects

Lexapro vs Celexa : citalopram_celexa - reddit

1. Celexa (citalopram) is good for treating depression and anxiety. Side effects are less likely to happen compared to other antidepressants; however, it is not the best choice for people with heart or liver problems. Cymbalta (duloxetine) is good for treating depression, anxiety, and some forms of chronic pain, but it is more likely than other antidepressants to cause problems if you drink.
  2. ent ones
  3. Lexapro isn't available in generic form yet, but its predecessor Celexa is. The generic name for Celexa is citalopram, Lexapro and Cipralex are escitalopram. I've taken both citalopram and escitalopram, and gotten the same results from it. The only difference is that you need to take twice the milligrams of citalopram to equal the escitalopram

Celexa (citalopram) is good for treating depression and anxiety. Side effects are less likely to happen compared to other antidepressants; however, it is not the best choice for people with heart or liver problems. Lexapro (escitalopram) is good for treating depression and anxiety Can cause sexual side effects like decreased sex drive, difficulties with orgasm or ejaculation, and minor weight gain (1 to 5 pounds). Celexa (citalopram) may not be a good option if you have heart or liver problems. Like most antidepressants, Celexa (citalopram) can increase risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior in people younger than 24 years Side Effects of Celexa, Lexapro Linked to Heart Beat Problems: Study January 31, 2013 Written by: Irvin Jackson 2 Comments; The findings of a new study suggest that there may be a connection.

My SSRI experiences (Celexa, Zoloft, Lexapro - reddi

View side-by-side comparisons of medication uses, ratings, cost, side effects and interactions. Celexa is an effective antidepressant but it may cause more side effects than other SSRIs, such as escitalopram. 20 mg/day is the maximum recommended dosage for seniors older than 60 years, people... Zoloft is an effective antidepressant with less. If it was me I would continue to take it at the same time the drowsiness should go away. This way your not having to take the Klonopin and the Lexapro at the same time. But most people after the first week or so the drowsiness and other side effects go away.Try and stick with it and see if the Generic Tylenol well help the headaches if you need it Celexa (citalopram) is good for treating depression and anxiety. Side effects are less likely to happen compared to other antidepressants; however, it is not the best choice for people with heart or liver problems. Zoloft (sertraline) is good for treating depression and anxiety, but it can interact with many medicines

Side effects and risks. Celexa and Lexapro belong to the same class of drugs. (A class of drugs is a group of medications that work in a similar way.) Therefore, both medications can cause very. Newer antidepressants don't have the same side effect. While Paxil and Zoloft do cause some weight gain, other SSRIs, like Prozac, Celexa and Lexapro, don't. For Paxil and Zoloft, the weight gain can add up to five to 40 pounds a year. Some people do experience weight gain with Lexapro or Celexa, but most don't Every time I have tried to inch up on my Celexa beyond 20 mgs the side effects kicked in and I could not get the relief that I needed. My Dr thinking is that with Lexapro's lower side effect profile I may find relief at a lower dose. This past week has been crappy. I feel disconnected and irritable and my stomach is constantly growling

Canadian Pharmacy - Online Canadian Drug Store - Does

1. Generic is still twice as much as citalopram. 2. Lexapro made me fat. 3. My cousin took Lexapro and it made her crazy. 4. Lexapro. I don't like the sound of that. 5. They had specific side effects on Lexapro. 6. They had a bad transference reaction with a previous prescriber who put them on Lexapro. 7 Thursday April 16 Day 5 on 20 ml Lexapro (57 days / 8 weeks on 10 ml) I have been on the initial 10 ml of lexapro for about 8 weeks. It has not seemed to have any noticeable effect on reducing my anxiety and depression. The crazy insomnia and related side affects did lessen around the 5 week mark, and my sleep returning to more normal I think you made a good choice. Lexapro is literally the only SSRI I've taken that has not caused severe side effects. I have a very difficult time with drugs and this one was a godsend for me. (I've tried Celexa, Zoloft, Paxil, & Effexor.) I took the generic for a month and didn't notice any difference in it's effectiveness versus Lexapro View side-by-side comparisons of medication uses, ratings, cost, side effects and interactions. Escitalopram. Remove Escitalopram from your drug comparison. Lexapro escitalopram. Remove Lexapro from your drug comparison. Escitalopram relieves depression and anxiety and may have less potential for side effects than some other antidepressants Lexapro (escitalopram) and Wellbutrin (bupropion) are antidepressant drugs used to treat major depression and anxiety. Lexapro belongs to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug class. Lexapro and Wellbutrin work differently in the body in treating depression and anxiety, however, they have some similar side effects

celexa vs lexapro side effects Answers from Doctors

1. Citalopram (Celexa) is an antidepressant in the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. Prescribed under the brand name Celexa, citalopram is used to treat depression and sometimes prescribed for alcoholism, panic disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, social phobia, or eating disorders. 1,2 SSRI antidepressants like citalopram adjust the levels of serotonin in the brain.
  2. Escitalopram vs Citalopram for depression. In several clinical studies escitalopram was significantly more effective than citalopram, including higher rates of response and remission 6, 9.Escitalopram is more effective than citalopram in the treatment of severe depression 8.. The inferior efficacy of citalopram in the studies is attributed to the inhibition of the effect of the S-enantiomer by.
  3. You might experience some of the same side effects while taking Xanax or Celexa (citalopram), but the two medications belong to different medication classes. Celexa (citalopram) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), while Xanax is a benzodiazepine
  4. Buspar (buspirone) and Celexa ( citalopram hydrobromide) are used to treat anxiety. Celexa is used off-label for anxiety and is primarily used to treat depression. Buspar and Celexa belong to different drug classes. Celexa is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor ( SSRI) type antidepressant and Buspar is an anti- anxiety medication
  5. It isn't true that Celexa isn't specific for anxiety. If it isn't, neither is Paxil, as both were approved as antidepressants. Nor is it true that Celexa and Lexapro are the same or that Lexapro is a better version of Celexa. They can have very different outcomes, and both can have side effects. Lexapro was originally advertised as having fewer.
  6. Citalopram (Celexa) Escitalopram (Lexapro) & Tinnitus. Tinnitus, an annoying and often constant or near-constant sound that nobody else can hear, drives many sufferers crazy. An estimated 30 million people cope with this debilitating and invisible condition. Sometimes damage to the eardrum from excessive noise is the apparent cause of tinnitus
  7. The same limitations mentioned for Escitalopram earlier applies for Citalopram, as well. Both these drugs belong to the drug class of selected serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Serotonin is a chemical used in nerve- signaling. Apart from the side effects shown by Escitalopram, Citalopram also shows nausea, sexual dysfunction and some other side.

Celexa vs. Lexapro for Depression - WebM

1. Neurotransmitters act throughout the body, and you may experience physical as well as mental effects when you stop taking antidepressants or lower the dose too fast. Common complaints include the following: Digestive. You may have nausea, vomiting, cramps, diarrhea, or loss of appetite. Blood vessel control
  2. Lexapro is a pure serotonin re-uptake inhibitor. Personally, I didn't like it because it made me feel so numb that I got off it. I ended up on celexa a couple years later - which was essentially the older version of lexapro that they tweaked to make it have supposed less side effects. I wouldn't really worry about any side effects on lexapro
  3. Citalopram has been associated with additional common side effects like nausea, dry mouth, excess perspiration, and sexual dysfunction, among others. Escitalopram's most common side effects are largely the same, though one difference may be their frequency of occurrence in users, with escitalopram potentially having a lower occurrence rate
  4. Celexa. The most common side effects associated with citalopram are: nausea, dry mouth, vomiting, excessive sweating, headache, tremor, drowsiness, and; inability to; sleep. Overall, between 1 in 6 and 1 in 5 persons experience a side effect. Citalopram is also associated with sexual dysfunction
  5. Lexapro and Prozac can both treat depression, but the two treat different additional mental health conditions. Your medical history and individual health profile. Talk with your doctor about the potential side effects for each medication to make the safest choice for your individual needs
  6. Zoloft (sertraline) and Lexapro (escitalopram) are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) used for treating depression, and anxiety disorders. Zoloft is also approved for post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). Learn side effects, dosage, and pregnancy safety information
  7. Major depressive disorder age 12 to 18 : Recommended dose of 10 mg per day and can increase to 20 mg per day after one week if necessary. Generalized anxiety disorder : Recommended dose of 10 mg per day. It is not standard to check the Lexapro level in the blood, and treatment adjustments are made based on symptoms and side effects

Lexapro vs. Celexa: Differences & Side Effect

Serious Side Effects. The FDA has issued a warning that all antidepressants, including Wellbutrin and Effexor, may increase the risk of suicidal thoughts or behaviors, especially in children, teenagers and young adults 2.All antidepressants may also increase the possibility of a manic episode, especially in people with bipolar depression 7 Facts from our Lexapro Review. Location: Parsippany, NJ. Products: Lexapro is the brand name of an antidepressant called escitalopram. Costs: $250 to over $1,300, may be covered by insurance. Results: Effective in treating anxiety and depression. Some potential side effects Although Lexapro failed to reduce my anxiety and depression (it actually exacerbated each of these symptoms), I noticed its effect on the very first day of treatment. I experienced a combination of: perceptual changes, altered thinking, and side effects within the first 24 hours of Lexapro administration

Risks, Side Effects and Black Box Warning. Lexapro and Celexa can cause common side effects. These include nausea, insomnia, sweating, dry mouth and drowsiness. Such side effects are likely to go away as the body adjusts to taking medication. Other common sexual side effects rarely diminish over time Celexa (citalopram) is a commonly prescribed antidepressant. It is part of a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Celexa is an FDA-approved treatment for the symptoms of major depression, but it is also used off-label to treat anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorders, and. Lexapro is escitalopram, which is only one of the mirror-images. If Lexapro works better than Celexa for you, generic citalopram is not the correct replacement. However. The drugs are similar enough that they often have similar side effects in a given patient. If Celexa had awful side effects for you, Lexapro might not be best thing to try next

Celexa (Citalopram) vs

Celexa vs Lexapro Comparison - Drugs

Lexapro side-effects . Posted by dr dave on August 28, 2002, at 3:15:33. In reply to dosage/tested improvement » Patson, posted by pharmrep on August 28, 2002, at 1:51:43. It is repeatedly claimed Lexapro has fewer side-effects than Celexa. What does the data show? In the Burke et al trial 85.6% of those on Lexapro 20mg had side-effects compared to 86.4% on Celexa 40mg (not statistically. Zoloft is the trade name of sertraline while Celexa is the trade name of citalopram. Zoloft is used to treat depression and other CNS related problem, on the other hand, Celexa is used for depression. Zoloft shows side effects which become worse with the passage of time while Celexa shows side effects which become manageable Sertraline is metabolized with an average half-life of 22 to 36 hours while Citalopram has an average half-life of about 36 hours meaning Sertraline gets metabolized faster than citalopram. Citalopram may contain lactose while sertraline does not. They both have similar side effects Speaking about Lexapro vs. Effexor drug class, Lexapro is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), but the latter is SNRI. Lexapro half-life is sometimes three times longer - about 27-33 hours. When comparing Effexor vs. Lexapro side effects, escitalopram is less likely to cause adverse effects. However, Lexapro may cause agitation. The dosage you take may also play a role. Those who take the maximum dosage for depression (20mg of Lexapro) may be at an even higher risk of experiencing side effects or complications from drinking alcohol. Drinking while taking Lexapro may cause: Increased anxiety. Decreased effectiveness of Lexapro

Lexapro and some medicines may interact with each other, may not work as well, or may cause serious side effects. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist can tell you if it is safe to take Lexapro with your other medicines. Do not start or stop any medicine while taking Lexapro without talking to your healthcare provider first Side effects? Cost? In the analysis of 12 drugs, two came out on top as the most effective and best tolerated as first-line treatments: sertraline (Zoloft) and escitalopram (Lexapro) A paper by Culpepper (2002) noted that switching patients to Lexapro (10-20 mg) due to adverse events from Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, or Celexa - resulted in fewer side effects (relative to their prior medication). Furthermore, a meta-analysis by Serretti and Chiesa (2009) revealed higher rates of treatment-emergent sexual dysfunction among. Lexapro is also indicated for both acute and maintenance treatment of major depressive disorder in adults as well as adolescents ages 12 to 17. Pregnancy Safety Rating: Category C. Pregnancy Recommendation: Human data suggest there may be a risk in the third trimester. Side Effects of Lexapro

Celexa vs. Lexapro - Healthlin

I've been on citalopram for about 12 years and am now slowly weaning myself off of it. I started at 20mg for then 40mg as it helped with depression and anxiety. I've dealt with the side effects for many years, heart palpitations, dry mouth, etc. I gained a about 20 ibs If the celexa isnt working, I would switch back too. Like Basil said, headaches are much better than depression. Plus, you never know, the headaches still may go away with more time. I had side effects on celexa for several months before they finally all went away. Now I sometimes forget that I am even on meds FDA evaluated the results of thorough QT studies assessing the effects of doses of citalopram and its active S-isomer escitalopram (Lexapro) on the QT interval in adults. Both studies are. I was on Celexa 10mg for almost 5 years for anxiety. It was amazing. I have a condition called PVC and now there's a possible connection between that and Celexa. She switched me to Lexapro 5 mg and after two months the anxiety is getting worse. I'm going back. I cry, have panic attacks and can't deal with multiple things going on at the. Forgive me about the mistakes... lol When i'm anxious my english is not very good... lol After 10 weeks I will be at 5 mg and not 4 mg... also the LExxapro is the Lexapro... lol For the Celexa, what I really wanted to say and ask is IF I will have more side-effects than with the Lexapro... since both drugs are very similar but the Celexa is more dirty, that's mean that taking a small dose of.

It may work for some people, but for me 20mg only gave me side effects. When I increased to 30mg it started to work on my depression. At 40mg, it really helped with anxiety, though lethargy was a problem. Wellbutrin is a popular addition to Celexa to counteract the sluggishness and sexual side effects SSRIs, short for serotonin selective reuptake inhibitors, are one of the most widely prescribed depression medications that are well tolerated and have the least side effects.. Most people do not experience any adverse outcome but some do. The majority of these side effects are acute, not permanent and tend to disappear within a few days or weeks The side effects listed for citalopram and escitalopram include sexual side effects, he says, though he adds that sexual side effects are not among the most commonly reported reactions to. S-citalopram (escitalopram, Lexapro) contains only the left-handed form. Compared to the right-handed molecule, left-handed citalopram is more potent. So an escitalopram dose of 10 to 20 mg is. Taking 20 mg citalopram after bad side effects with vibryd 10 mg. have taken cit before but this time I started feeling a fullness and congested like a head cold or sinus infection. Developed a deep cough as well. Woke up in the middle of the night and my right foot and hand were swollen and tingling. The next day still felt tingly

At a high dosage, Lexapro is more likely to cause gastrointestinal side effects, such as diarrhea. Common side effects The side effects of Lexapro seem to be the same in both men and women Lexapro and Celexa Lawsuits. Lawsuits against Forest Laboratories claim the antidepressants Celexa and Lexapro caused birth defects and led to suicidal behavior. The company has agreed to millions of dollars in settlements. Editors carefully fact-check all Drugwatch content for accuracy and quality. Drugwatch has a stringent fact-checking process Lexapro side effects may vary among different people, but they often resolve within the first 2 weeks after use.. Children. Doctors do not recommend Lexapro for children under the age of 12 years Side effects. Escitalopram appears to be significantly better tolerated than venlafaxine XR 8. Withdrawal symptoms. Venlafaxine is associated with significantly higher rate of discontinuation symptoms than escitalopram 8, 9. Cost Escitalopram provides a more cost-effective first-line treatment of depression than generic venlafaxine XR 4

Relative's report - Lexapro vs Celexa for anx. dis. Posted by Alan on October 13, 2002, at 10:29:19. In reply to Re: Day 6 on 10 mg » Micki, posted by pharmrep on October 13, 2002, at 2:09:35. YMMV but - A close relative told me about his experience with switching over to Lex. from Celexa for an anxiety disorder and it esentially went something like this Summary: We compare the side effects and drug effectiveness of Lexapro and Adderall. The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports (from sources including the FDA) of 185,643 people who take Lexapro and Adderall, and is updated regularly This little known plugin reveals the answer. Citalopram is also marketed and sold under the brand name Celexa. Combining mirtazapine and citalopram may also increase the incidence of the side effects of each, which are generally mild but may include drowsiness or dizziness. Patients taking either drug are advised to avoid driving or operating. Yes, Celexa can cause nervousness. Celexa is the brand name, and citalopram is the generic name of the medication. Celexa is classified as an antidepressant, in the SSRI family (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor). Other SSRIs include Prozac (fluoxetine), Zoloft (sertraline), Paxil (paroxetine), and Lexapro (escitalopram). SSRIs, including Celexa, can cause activation as a treatment. You might experience some of the same side effects while taking Xanax or Lexapro (escitalopram), but the two medications belong to different drug classes. Lexapro (escitalopram) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), while Xanax is a benzodiazepine

Lexapro Use and Weight Gain or Weight Loss. Since Lexapro effects the brain chemistry to help balance the serotonin levels for people with anxiety and depression, it can and does lead to changes in weight. Everyone's body reacts differently so it may be the case that you may end up losing weight, or even gaining weight, depending on how your. Side Effects. The use of Lexapro as well as Zoloft can lead to several side effects. People using Lexapro may experience dizziness, drowsiness constipation, dry mouth, increased sweating, insomnia, nausea or tiredness.Pregnant women may take Lexapro, but there is a risk of birth defects Celexa is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). SSRIs are one of the most commonly prescribed types of antidepressants, but they can often include uncomfortable side effects.Mixing Celexa and alcohol can not only increase the severity of these side effects, but can also result in other health complications The advantage of Lexapro over other SSRIs for panic disorder is that it has fewer side effects. Additionally, Lexapro has fewer drug-drug interactions when combining with other medications. Lexapro is the active S-enantiomer of the racemic mixture Celexa (citalopram) Celexa effects lexapro side vs and viagra and tylonal in USA. follow url middle school essay contest 2009 building a thesis sentence go go site an essay on the principle of population download roald dahl critique essay https: Side effects of anastrazole and other genes are probably, as yet, uncertain. Fig

Celexa (citalopram) vs

Citalopram is a medication used to treat depression. Citalopram belongs to the class of antidepressants known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). A common brand name for citalopram is Celexa®. The drug escitalopram contains the same active medication as citalopram. These two drugs act in the body in a very similar way Lexapro (Escitalopram) received an overall rating of 7 out of 10 stars from 2957 reviews. See what others have said about Lexapro (Escitalopram), including the effectiveness, ease of use and side effects

It was the other side effects taht really made me decide to take a more natural approach to anxiety. There are herbal remedies out there like Nuphorin that have helped me quite a bit and I didnt gain any weight either. I guess it just comes down to an individuals decision after weighing the benefits vs risks Gastrointestinal Side Effects. Nausea and diarrhea are a common side effect of citalopram. You could run the risk of becoming dehydrated if your vomiting becomes severe or lasts several days. Eating smaller meals more frequently and adhering to a bland diet may help to alleviate intestinal discomfort. If these side effects persist, consult your.

Compare Lexapro vs Celexa - Iodine

Lexapro: Lexapro is used to treat anxiety and depression but can also cause depression, suicidal thoughts, and rage. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). Other side effects include insomnia, nausea, vomiting, stiff muscles, skin rashes, loss of coordination, seizures, and decreased sex drive A Lexapro addiction will result in some harsh unwanted side effects such as electric shock sensations in the brain, sexual dysfunction, hallucinations and memory problems. Cipralex, Seroplex, Elicea, Lexamil and Lexam are other marketing names for escitalopram

Escitalopram, sold under the brand names Cipralex and Lexapro, among others, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. Escitalopram is mainly used to treat major depressive disorder or generalized anxiety disorder. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include trouble sleeping, nausea, sexual problems, and feeling tired Lexapro is the brand name of a drug called escitalopram, which is a safe and effective treatment for depression and anxiety. Doctors strongly recommend that people avoid alcohol while taking Lexapro

Lexapro or Escitalopram is a medication that is used to treat Depression and Anxiety. Get a Doctors perspective and learn the symptoms of depression and anxi.. Lexapro. Marketed under the brand name Lexapro by Forest Laboratories, escitalopram is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that is FDA-approved for the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders 1.Escitalopram works by increasing the availability of serotonin, an important neurotransmitter that acts within the central nervous system

Online Pharmacy - No Prescription : DoxycyclineEpivir Package Insert : Approved Canadian Pharmacy