Currier and Ives Blue by Royal
Royal (USA), Currier and Ives Blue Replacements, Ltd
- Shop Currier and Ives Blue China & Dinnerware by Royal (USA) at Replacements, Ltd. Explore new and retired china, crystal, silver, and collectible patterns, plus estate jewelry, tableware accessories, home décor, and more
- During the 1950's the Currier & Ives pattern was given away as premiums through the A & P stores and Winn-Dixie. It was produced up until the Royal China company closed in 1986. Also, while the majority of the Currier & Ives is found in blue on white, it can also be found in pink, green or brown on white and there are also color variations and.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; Currier & Ives Blue by Royal, China Gravy Boat, Active Pattern: No, Circa: 1950, Size: 5-7/8 Long, 4-1/2 Wide, 3 High, Multi-motif scenes on a cream colored background with scrolls and rope-like trim., Lipped pouring vessel with handle ideal for serving gravy at the table
Currier & Ives - Blue DR Vintage Dinnerware and Replacement
- Currier and Ives Blue by Royal (USA) 12oz Tumbler. Beautiful Navy Blue with a Scene of a Covered Bridge Drawn in White. ItemsBySteve. 5 out of 5 stars. (23) $11.95
- Oct 23, 2013 - Explore Allison Smith Kilpatrick's board Royal Currier and Ives Blue Early Winter, followed by 149 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about currier and ives, early winter, vintage dishes
- currier and ives royal china blue 8 bowls. $0.99. 1 bid. $30.65 shipping. Ending Saturday at 9:28AM PDT. 3d 4h
- Currier & Ives 8 1/2 Soup / Salad Bowl Early Winter by Royal Made in the USA Vintage 1950's Blue 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Vintage Currier & Ives Dessert, Fruit, or Sauce Bowls, 4 Oz Capacit
- The Currier & Ives Dinnerware Collectors Club was established in August of 1996 to unite avid collectors of Royal China. The first convention was in Morton IL at the Pepper Mill Restaurant. The main focus of the club is to collect and preserve the history as well as the products manufactured by Royal China of Sebring Ohio
- Currier & Ives Dinner Plate, The Old Grist Mill. The pattern on them is a blue and white Currier & Ives pattern from the 1950's, which would be about right. Mom said that my great-aunt gave them to her when she replaced her dishes, so they were likely purchased in the 1950's. The set was given to Mom in the 1960's
This was just introduced this summer at the Currier & Ives Royal China collector's convention and the collectors loved these! Shown here is a 10 ounce glass goblet for water or wine. It matches the original style glass tumblers. The design is in blue on a white frost scroll ground The Currier & Ives pattern was first produced in late 1949 and early 1950. Currier and Ives was the most important pattern that was produced by Royal China Company. Currier & Ives was made in only five colors: blue, green, pink, brown, and black. The pattern on the dinnerware was Currier & Ives prints. Each plate had a different scene The decision was to wait and celebrate the 25th anniversary of the original convention of The Currier & Ives Club formation to July 14-15-16 2022. It will be the same hotel. 25th Annual Convention. Currier & Ives Dinnerware Collectors Club. This years convention has been postponed to 2022 due to Covid-19 Currier & Ives plates often have a white background, with the image in blue. Not all plates have a stamp or identifying mark on the back, but many do. If the plate does have a stamp, it should list Currier & Ives, with the pattern name below, and by Royal underneath. The stamp may be brown, red, green, blue, or a different color A selection of Royal China Currier and Ivesblue transfer ware tableware, circa 1950-1970. This approximately seventy-one piece set of tableware features the blue and white transferware scenes published by Currier & Ives. This set includes teacups, plates, bowls, handled ovenware bowls and small ash receivers
Amazon.com Currier & Ives Blue by Royal, China Gravy ..
Blue Currier & Ives examples Courtesy: Judith Stout: Royal China teapot, sugar and creamer with the Star Glow treatment. Coq Royal and Good Morning are different names for the same line of dinnerware made by Royal China in the mid 1950s. The line features a black and brown rooster treatment on white coupe shapes Oct 23, 2018 - Explore Genealogy Groupie's board Currier and Ives Royal China on Pinterest. See more ideas about currier and ives, blue and white, china This Currier & Ives pattern was used with the Royal China line starting in 1950 and was discontinued in 1970. This pattern is an American classic dinnerware that is both durable and elegant. The vintage pattern blue is in excellent condition with no chips or cracks and measures 3 ¾ wide at the opening, 4 ¾ wide extended to the handle. Backstamped marks include Royal China, Jeanette, Americana and USA, with some pieces bearing no mark at all. Also, calendar plates were produced from 1972-1986 with the typical blue and white scroll border. An extensive list of items were produced in the Currier and Ives design Set of 2 CURRIER & IVES Royal China The Old Curiosity Shop Green Dinner Plates. Pre-Owned. C $16.06. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. Was: Previous Price. C $20.07 20% off. or Best Offer
Royal currier ives Ets
19 Royal Currier and Ives Blue Early Winter ideas
- Royal (USA) Currier and Ives Brown; Currier and Ives Brown. by Royal (USA) Item#: 88845 Pattern Code: RYLCUIBR. Description: Brown Design. Pattern: Currier and Ives Brown by Royal (USA) Status: Discontinued. Refine Results. Search Within. Go. Availability In Stock (3) Out of Stock (47) Piece Type Highballs, Tumblers, Coolers (33).
- Currier and Ives Royal China serving plate with handles The Rocky Mountains C $18.82 Set of 4 VINTAGE 7 1/4 SALAD PLATES BLUE CURRIER AND & IVES ROYAL CHIN
- Currier and Ives Blue by Royal Dish Set - $250 (Portsmouth) < image 1 of 4 > condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Currier and Ives model name / number: Blue by Royal. more ads by this user . QR Code Link to This Post. 78 Pieces: 12 Dinner Plates 12 Small Fruit and Dessert Bowls 9 Cereal Bowl
- Royal - Currier & Ives Blue Pattern - 1.25 Qt. Round Casserole Dish - No Lid Royal - Currier & Ives Blue Pattern - Flat Cup Saucer. SKU:991704300000. List Price $3.99 . Our Price: $2.99 . Royal - Currier Ives Blue Pattern - Fruit / Dessert (Sauce) Bowl. SKU:991704300003. List Price $6.99.
- Currier & Ives Blue by Royal China of Sebring, Ohio ( 4) The School House in Winter Cereal Bowls 6 1/2 inches diameter x 1 1/2 high, in VGC and includes FREE SHIPPING via USPS. SORRY FOR THE PI
Currier & Ives China for sale eBa
- Vintage Royal China dinnerware Currier & Ives blue and white covered casserole dish. Fashionable Turnabouts scene with carriage being driven by horse along the sides and a couple riding horses on the lid. The knob of the lid has a couple sitting on a bench in a park. This has the standard 180 degree lid
- The Currier & Ives pattern was first produced in late 1949 and early 1950. It was made in only five colors: blue, green, pink, brown, and black. The pattern on the dinnerware was Currier & Ives prints. Each plate had a different scene
- A collection of vintage tableware by Royal in the Currier & Ives pattern dating 1950-70. These thirteen blue transfer printed dishes depict various scenes. Included are plates, bowls, an open sugar bowl, covered butter dish, and salt and pepper shakers. Maker's marks to the underside read 'Currier & Ives by Royal, Made in U.S.A.'
- Item Details. A large collection of Currier and Ives blue by Royal. This fifty-two piece china set includes one large oval platter, ten dinner plates, eight cake plates, eight saucers, ten tea cups, one creamer and one sugar dish with lid, one gravy boat with saucer, one large bowl, eight small bowls, and a salt and pepper shaker set
- Currier & Ives Dishes, FULL VINTAGE DINNERWARE SET, Srvs 6+2 SP, China by Royal. Price: $159.00. This exquisite set of vintage Currier & Ives dinnerware by Royal which includes 26 pieces total (6 complete place settings + 1 large serving bowl, and 1 large oval serving platter.) This makes a great gift because you can easily and affordably.
- Some of the hardest pieces of Currier & Ives dinnerware to locate are the hurricane or candle lamp, the 11 chop plate with the Rocky Mountains scene, and the tab handled casserole dish. Royal China also made some pieces of Currier & Ives in colors, such as pink, green, and black, but the blue transfer is the most popular color made and.
Amazon.com: Currier And Ives Dinnerwar
- Vintage Currier and Ives Royal China Blue Rocky Mountains Tab Handled Cake Plate. My Grandmother Had One. $16. Browse Similar. Vintage Currier and Ives American Homestead Autumn Needlepoint - Framed. Eric T. Shephard American Antiques, LLC. $112 Sale Price 10% Off . Browse Similar
- CURRIER AND IVES BY ROYAL BLUE WILLOW View catalog Sold: $10 April 18, 2021 Shelbyville, KY, US Request more information Additional Details. CURRIER AND IVES BY ROYAL BLUE WILLOW Payment & Shipping. Accepts online payments. Accepted Forms of Payment. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa.
- FOUR beautiful Royal China Currier & Ives 10 inch Dinner Plates. The Old Grist Mill pattern.During the 1950's the Currier & Ives patterns were given away as premiums through the A & P stores and Winn-Dixie. It was produced up until the Royal China company closed in 1986
- Royal China Currier & Ives, Early Winter pattern, dinnerware: thirteen dinner plates, five luncheon plates, four soup bowls, seven bread plates, four cups, seven saucers, two cereal bowls, sauce dish, oval platter, round platter, cake plate, two round serving bowls, gravy boat, lidded sugar and creamer - 51 total pieces
- ncamf.org Free delivery for many products,Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Royal, Currier & Ives, Horse Drawn Carriage Flat Cup w/Plain Handle (USA-BLUE) at the best online prices at ,Fast delivery on All Products,A fun and fashionable brand,Newest and best here,discover the latest fashion trends
The Old Grist Mill pattern. Set of TWO (2) Blue Currier and Ives IRONSTONE Plates. Marked: Currier & Ives, BY ROYAL CHINA, IRONSTONE 120pc Currier and Ives Royal Blue China - $400 (Blaine) 120pc Currier and Ives Royal Blue China. -. $400. (Blaine) $500 OBO for entire collection. Will consider offers >= $100 for smaller subsets. ♥ best of [?] Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping Unused Currier and Ives Star of the Road Flat Cup & Saucer Royal China,Flat Cup & Saucer Royal China Unused Currier and Ives Star of the Road, crazing or utensil marks, Finish is shiny, pattern is clear and color is,This is a blue and white Currier & Ives cup and saucer by Royal China, The cup has the Star of the Road scene and the 6 1/4 saucer has Low Water in the Mississippi, T loohey are. Shipping Cost. We also accept Checks and Money Orders. Currier And Ives - Dreadnaught. $16.00. Currier And Ives- Nightengale. $16.00. Currier And Ives- The Trout Stream. $16.00. Currier And Ives - Home From The Brook Currier and Ives was a successful American printmaking firm based in New York City from 1835 to 1907 headed first by Nathaniel Currier, and later jointly with his partner James Merritt Ives.The prolific firm produced prints from paintings by fine artists as black and white lithographs that were hand colored. Lithographic prints could be reproduced quickly and purchased inexpensively, and the.
Currier and Ives Dinneerware Collectors Clu
- Currier and Ives was a successful American printmaking firm based in New York City from 1835 to 1907 headed first by Nathaniel Currier, and later jointly with his partner James Merritt Ives. The prolific firm produced prints from paintings by fine artists as black and white lithographs that were hand colored
- Nelson Mccoy Currier and Ives Blue Salad Plate. Nelson Mccoy $4.99. $4.99. Buy on Replacements Ltd. Nelson Mccoy $4.99. Salad Plate in the Currier and Ives Blue pattern by Nelson Mccoy
- or. all inquiries answered promptly
- Revisiting America: The Prints of Currier & Ives. Engravings for the people a fresh appraisal of the printmakers Currier & Ives and their vision of America Currier & Ives was a powerhouse of 19th-century publishing and had an immeasurable influence on American visual culture. Founded in New York in 1834 by Nathaniel Currier, the company.
Churchill Currier and Ives Brown Metal Pedestal Cake Stand HC. Churchill $22.99 $24.99. $22.99 $24.99. Buy on Replacements Ltd. Churchill $22.99 $24.99. Blue mismatch currier and Ives teacup and saucer by royal. Teacup depicts a woman in a carriage, while the saucer depicts a steamboat. Both in a beautiful blue print. FREE SHIPPING TO THE U SEE PULL DOWN MENU for purchasing options and availability Maker - Royal Currier and Ives ~ Blue ( Early Winter ) Discontinued pattern Measures approximately - 8.5 in diameter VERY GOOD vintage condition - no chips, no cracks, scratches or loss of coloring. Edges are smooth and free from knicking
. • The one pictured has a single smooth chip, but I believe the others to all be damage free. Beautiful piece Set Of 3 Currier and Ives Blue and White Plates The Farmers Home-Winter Plus 2. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned. $20.00 Vintage Royal China Currier & Ives Pie Plate - The Old Homestead in Winter. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned. $12.00 + $15.50 shipping + $15.50 shipping + $15.50 shipping Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ROYAL CHINA Currier & Ives Berry Dessert Bowl Dish Old Farm Gate 5 1/2. Set / 4 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! Set of 4 Fruit/Dessert Bowls 5.625 Currier & Ives Blue Old Farm Gate Royal. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned. $15.99 + shipping.
Royal China Currier & Ives, Early Winter pattern, dinnerware: thirteen dinner plates, five luncheon plates, four soup bowls, seven bread plates, four cups, seven saucers, two cereal bowls, sauce dish, oval platter, round platter, cake plate, two round serving bowls, gravy boat, lidded sugar and creamer - 51 total pieces Sale 491 Lot 571 CURRIER & IVES Sale 491 Lot 571 CURRIER & IVES new york, 1870 The Great Double Team Trot, hand-colored lithograph. Framed and matted. Sight: 19 1/2 x 27 1/2. Sale 491 Lot 569 CURRIER & IVES Sale 491 Lot 569 CURRIER & IVES new york, 1855. Arguing the Point, hand-colored lithograph
Currier & Ives dinnerware mystery solved, sort of
- Currier & Ives Dinnerware - China Specialtie
- Currier & Ives made by Royal China - Dejavu Antique
- Currier and Ives Dinnerware Collectors Clu
- What are Currier & Ives Plates' Values? Our Pastime